All dates are tentative, please contact management to confirm meetings.
Moss Creek is made up of 70 paired patio units within Winslow Farm Community Association. It is a beautifully landscaped neighborhood with a mixture of mature trees and manicured landscaping. Beautiful ponds and waterfalls wind through the neighborhood, which are home to many different types of wildlife.
Moss Creek is located near the YMCA, Indiana University, East and Westside shopping, downtown Bloomington and access to Highway 37. Its convenient location and amenities makes Moss Creek the place to be.
Current Board Members
- Jan Greenwood – President
- Susan Rannochio – Secretary
- Ginny Coombs – Treasurer
All Board meetings are held at the Hallmark offices at 1205 N. Walnut Street. Seating is limited so if you are a homeowner and would like to attend, please contact Hallmark at 812-334-8819. We will try to make accommodations and inform you of any scheduling changes.
2021 Meeting Dates
- Wednesday, February 10th at 11:00 am via Zoom – Board Meeting
- Walk Through in the month of March
- Wednesday, June 9th at 11:00 am via Zoom – Board Meeting
- Wednesday, August 18th at 11:00 am via Zoom – Board Meeting
- Wednesday, September 8th at 11:00 am – Budget Meeting
- Wednesday, October 20th at 11:00 am via Zoom – Annual Meeting
- Monday, December 6th at 11:00 am via Zoom – Board Meeting