All dates are tentative, please contact management to confirm meetings.
Moss Creek is made up of 70 paired patio units within Winslow Farm Community Association. It is a beautifully landscaped neighborhood with a mixture of mature trees and manicured landscaping. Beautiful ponds and waterfalls wind through the neighborhood, which are home to many different types of wildlife.
Moss Creek is located near the YMCA, Indiana University, East and Westside shopping, downtown Bloomington and access to Highway 37. Its convenient location and amenities makes Moss Creek the place to be.
Current Board Members
- Patrick Murphy – President
- Susan Rannochio – Secretary
- Ginny Coombs – Treasurer
- Jan Greenwood – At Large
All Board meetings are held at the Hallmark offices at 1205 N. Walnut Street. The time of the meetings is 10:00 a.m. Seating is limited so if you are a homeowner and would like to attend, please contact Hallmark at 812-334-8819. We will try to make accommodations and inform you of any scheduling changes.
2020 Meeting Dates
- Thursday, Feb. 20th at 10:30 am @ Hallmark – Board Meeting
- Walk Through in the month of March
- Thursday, May 7th at 10:30 am @ Hallmark – Board Meeting
- Thursday, Sept. 3rd at 10:30 am @ Hallmark – Budget Meeting
- Thursday, October 1st at 1:30 pm @ Monroe Convention Center – Annual Meeting
- Thursday, Dec. 10th at 10:30 am @ Hallmark – Board Meeting