Moss Creek is made up of 70 paired patio units within Winslow Farm Community Association. It is a beautifully landscaped neighborhood with a mixture of mature trees and manicured landscaping. Beautiful ponds and waterfalls wind through the neighborhood, which are home to many different types of wildlife.
Moss Creek is located near the YMCA, Indiana University, East and Westside shopping, downtown Bloomington and access to Highway 37. Its convenient location and amenities makes Moss Creek the place to be.
Current Board Members
- Patrick Murphy – President – term ends 12/31/2021
- Susan Rannochio – Secretary – term ends 12/31/2021
- Ginny Coombs – Treasurer – term ends 12/31/2020
- Jan Greenwood – At Large – term ends 12/31/2019
All Board meetings are held at the Hallmark offices at 1205 N. Walnut Street. The time of the meetings is 10:00 a.m. Seating is limited so if you are a homeowner and would like to attend, please contact Hallmark at 812-334-8819. We will try to make accommodations and inform you of any scheduling changes.
2019 Meeting Dates
- Wednesday, Feb. 13th, 10:00 am @ Hallmark – Board Meeting
- Walk Through in the Month of March
- Wednesday, April 10th, 10:00 am @ Hallmark – Board Meeting
- Wednesday, July 10th, 10:00 am @ Hallmark – Board Meeting
- Thursday, September 12th at 10:00 am @ Hallmark – Budget Meeting
- Thursday, October 3rd (time to be determined) at Monroe Convention Center – Annual Meeting
- Wednesday, December 12th at 10:00 am @ Hallmark – Board Meeting
Contact the board and management – email@example.com »