Moss Creek is made up of 70 paired patio units within Winslow Farm Community Association. It is a beautifully landscaped neighborhood with a mixture of mature trees and manicured landscaping. Beautiful ponds and waterfalls wind through the neighborhood, which are home to many different types of wildlife.
Moss Creek is located near the YMCA, Indiana University, East and Westside shopping, downtown Bloomington and access to Highway 37. Its convenient location and amenities makes Moss Creek the place to be.
Current Board Members
- Patrick Murphy – President – term ends 12/31/2017
- Jeanne Speakman – Vice President– term ends 12/31/18
- Karen Danielson – Secretary – term ends 12/31/2019
- Dona Lutz – Treasurer – term ends 12/31/2017
- Jan Greenwood – At-Large – term ends 12/31/18
All Board meetings are held at the Hallmark offices at 1205 N. Walnut Street. The time of the meetings is 11:00 a.m. Seating is limited so if you are a homeowner and would like to attend, please contact Hallmark 812-334-8819 ext. 200, so that we may make accommodations and be sure that no scheduling changes have been made.
2017 Meeting Dates
- March 16th – Spring Walkthrough (9:00 am in Moss Creek)
- April 20th
- June 15th
- August 24th
- October 19th
- November 16th – Annual Meeting (2:00 pm at the Monroe Co Convention Center)
Contact the board and management – firstname.lastname@example.org »